At H2K Technologies, Inc., we offer extensive industrial control panel design and build capabilities. Regardless of your application, we have you covered with our high-value industrial electrical control panel group.
Industrial Control Panel Benefits
The control panels and systems services we offer include:
- Flexible control methodologies and programmable logic controllers, such as Automation Direct, Allen Bradley, Modicon, and most other major manufacturers
- Visual system representation with touchscreen operator interfaces
- Dependability through the use of industry recognized components and following applicable NEC and UL procedures and certifications – all panels are UL listed
- Responsiveness and competitive pricing throughout every step, from quotes, to submittals, to delivery
At H2K Technologies, Inc., we are able to provide you with complete control system design build services or we can build to your exact specifications. If you currently have a panel design, we can review it for operational and safety enhancements and potential cost-saving modifications.
Features and Capabilities
The features and capabilities that comprise our custom control panel products and services include:
- AutoCAD component layout, schematic wiring diagrams, and electrical power diagrams
- UL compliant construction which includes UL508A & UL698A (Class 1 Div. 1&2)
- Remote control and monitoring from alarm dialers to SCADA systems
- Turnkey systems for industrial treatment or air and water remediation
- Follow-up on site and phone support to help ensure the proper operation of your system
We are the experienced leader in custom control systems, having furnished hundreds of control systems and panels for a wide range of industrial process, water, wastewater, and OEM applications.
For more information on how we can serve your industrial control panel needs related to your industrial, water/wastewater and remediation applications, call us today at 763.746.9900 or fill out our contact form.
Click here to download our Custom Control Systems Brochure.
Click here to download our Remote Monitoring Telemetry Brochure.
|Features and Capabilities
- Remote monitoring and control from alarm dialers to SCADA systems
- UL-compliant construction including UL508A & UL698A (Class 1 Div. 1&2)
- Auto-CAD schematic wiring diagrams, component layout, and electrical power diagrams
- Follow-up site and phone support to ensure proper system operation
- Turn-key systems for water and air remediation or industrial treatment